December 31, 2013

Goodbye, 2013








2013 was one of the best in the past few years. A lot was going on this year, I finally finished school, which I just couldn't stand because I always wanted to do art! I had a really hard time choosing the right uni for me and had almost made the wrong decision. When I think of what I did and said last year, I understand that a lot about me was so different, love that awkward feeling! I learned to go with the flow and take any set of circumstances that occur in my life. I have learned to ignore the noise around me and be happy with my life here and now. The second half of the year I believe was the best one, with lots of business growth and becoming better in art. It was also really cool to be on instagrams suggested users list which brought me a lot of new followers! I do really believe(like every year) that the next one will hopefully be even better! And I do wish that everyone will find the right place in life, which I think is very important. Once you find that place, where you belong, you just go with the flow and have balance and confidence inside you. Motivate yourself, push yourself in doing things you have always wanted to but for some reason you haven't, stop caring what other people say and think, do it YOUR way, be confident, never give up and always be yourself! Every person is special in their own way!

"Don’t Compare Your Beginning to Someone Else’s Middle"


"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday"


"Whatever is good for your soul.. do that!"